Beroepsbeeld: waar werk je en wat doe je?Do you see a future career in (international) business for yourself? Do you want to be trained as a business manager and specialize in the most important thing within a company: the employees? Then this bachelor?s degree in ?Business and Management? with a specialization in ?Human Resource Management? is exactly what you are looking for.
Within the management team of a company it is nice when every member has a specialization such as Operations, Marketing, Finance or Law. When you opt for the specialization ?HRM?, you are the appropriate MT member to be a sparring partner for the specialized trained employees of the Human Resources / HRM department and or to manage hired HRM advisors.
Companies need the best employees to realize their business goals. This involves being able to recruit, select, develop, motivate, perform and reward employees in an efficient and effective manner.
Is it a challenge for you to bring the company to a top position by optimally deploying the various HRM tools and thus bringing out the best in your people?
Then start the BA program at Kronenburgh International Business School and obtain your Bachelor?s degree from the University of Essex.
(1) Level 4 Higher National Certificate in BusinessThe Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Business offers students a broad introduction to the subject area ?Business?. Students will gain a wide range of sector knowledge tied to practical skills gained in research, self-study, directed study and workplace scenarios. Graduates successfully completing the Higher National Certificate will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the basic concepts of business. They will be able to communicate accurately and appropriately, and they will have the qualities needed for employment that requires some degree of personal responsibility. They will have developed a range of transferable skills to ensure effective team working, independent initiatives, organisational competence, and problem-solving strategies. They will be adaptable and flexible in their approach to business, show resilience under pressure, and meet challenging targets within a given resource.In the first year of study, all students follow the same lecture programme. There is a relevant unit for each specialization of the second year.During a lecture day, the lecturer discusses the new subject matter. You are also already working on the assignment that goes with the unit (a business case). The assignment is further done as part of your work / internship. In this way you always apply the theory in practice. At the start of the lecture day there is a kick-off test about the subject matter of the previous lecture day. In this way you learn a bit every day in preparation for the exam at the end of the unit. The unit is further concluded with an assessment of the completed assignment and an accompanying presentation. This is Kronenburgh?s Think ? Act ? Grow approach.BTEC Level 4 units
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Processes and Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Management
- Accounting principles
- Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Financial Accounting
- Managing a Successful Business Project
- Research project
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Strategy
- Emplyee Relations
- Resource Talent
- Understanding Change
- Strategic HRM
- Global Business Environment
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- International Marketing Strategy
- Business Finance
- Advance Business Project (an in-depth research)
After completing the Bachelor programme, you can start working or continue your studies: a master?s degree at a Dutch university or higher vocational education institution or an international university. For example, consider one of the following master?s degree programmes:Master of Business Management MBMMaster of Business Administration MBAOr a master that matches your specialization:International Business and Entrepreneurshiphuman resource ManagementEntrepreneurship and InnovationOrganizational Change ManagementLogistics and Supply Chain ManagementFinance and ManagementMarketingetc.You should be aware that university admission requirements are always subject to change. For a university master, different requirements are set than for an HBO master.