Beroepsbeeld: waar werk je en wat doe je?Do you see a future career in (international) business for yourself? Do you want to be trained as an entrepreneur and do you want to significantly grow the international activities of the company? Then this HND programme in ?International Business? with ?Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management? as a specialization is exactly what you are looking for. In the Dutch Education system this is a HBO Associate programme.
Within the management team of a company it is nice when every member has a specialization. If you opt for the specialization ?International Entrepreneurship?, you are therefore the appropriate MT member to be a sparring partner for the specialized trained employees of the Business Development, Import/Export, Transport and Logistics department.
More and more companies are competing in a global market. To be successful in international business, you need to understand different cultures and markets and adapt the business to specific needs.
Do you have the ambition to lead the international activities of the company where you work and thus boost turnover and profitability? Then start the HND programme at Kronenburgh International Business School.
(1) Level 4 Higher National Certificate in BusinessThe Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Business offers students a broad introduction to the subject area ?Business?. Students will gain a wide range of sector knowledge tied to practical skills gained in research, self-study, directed study and workplace scenarios. Graduates successfully completing the Higher National Certificate will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the basic concepts of business. They will be able to communicate accurately and appropriately, and they will have the qualities needed for employment that requires some degree of personal responsibility. They will have developed a range of transferable skills to ensure effective team working, independent initiatives, organisational competence, and problem-solving strategies. They will be adaptable and flexible in their approach to business, show resilience under pressure, and meet challenging targets within a given resource.In the first year of study, all students follow the same lecture programme. There is a relevant unit for each specialization of the second year.During a lecture day, the lecturer discusses the new subject matter. You are also already working on the assignment that goes with the unit (a business case). The assignment is further done as part of your work / internship. In this way you always apply the theory in practice. At the start of the lecture day there is a kick-off test about the subject matter of the previous lecture day. In this way you learn a bit every day in preparation for the exam at the end of the unit. The unit is further concluded with an assessment of the completed assignment and an accompanying presentation. This is Kronenburgh's Think ? Act ? Grow approach.BTEC Level 4 units
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Processes and Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Management
- Accounting principles
- Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Financial Accounting
- Managing a Successful Business Project
- Research project
- Identifying Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Launching a New Venture
- Managing and Running a Small Business
- Business IT-systems
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Strategy
KostenLesgeld/cursuskosten: EUR 3995
Studiemateriaal: EUR 42812
After completing the HND programme, you can start working or continue your studies: : University Bachelor Top-up Business and Management.This academic Top-up programme builds on the HNC and HND program and takes you to the bachelor?s level. At the Top-up you can choose (I) 1 year full-time study at a university abroad, or (II) 1.5 years further study at Kronenburgh and the University of Essex. Read more about our Top-up programme.